We are so glad you are interested in learning more about becoming a follower of Jesus or about connecting in the life of our church! This page is to help you make the “next steps” in your life of faith and in our church.
Becoming a Follower of Jesus
If God is working in your life and you have questions about Jesus or are ready to put your faith in Jesus Christ alone for your salvation, please click on "I am ready to trust in Jesus Christ for my salvation" if you are ready to become a Christian or click on "Please have a pastor contact me/us" if you have some questions about Jesus.
Connecting Into the Life of Our Church
Below, you will find different ways to receive information and how to RSVP for different connecting points. Pastor Ross Shelton leads each of these times. Here is some information you may find help before providing your information:
- “More info about the church”: This is for people who simply want some initial information about our church mailed to them. We also provide a small gift as our way of saying “thank you” for checking us out!
- “Discover FBC”: This is for people who are simply interested in learning more about our church, are thinking about becoming a member, or are ready to become a member. Please note that this class is required before becoming a member. In this time, we will talk about a relationship with God, becoming a member, and how to connect into a small group community (Sunday School or home group). “Discover FBC” is on the first Wednesday evening of January, March, May, July, September, and November in room 112 at 6:30 pm.
- “Serve @ FBC”: If you are connected or connecting into the life of our church, and you want to find where God is calling you to serve, this is the class for you. We will talk about different areas of service, different levels of commitment, and how to get connected to serve. “Serve @ FBC” is on the second Wednesday evening of January, March, May, July, September, and November in room 112 at 6:30 pm.
- “Growing Spiritually @ FBC”: “How do I grow in a relationship with Jesus?” If you are asking this question, this class is for you. We will discuss the basics of growing in a daily, practical, experiential relationship with Jesus. “Growing Spiritually @ FBC” is on the third Wednesday evening of January, March, May, July, September, and November in room 112 at 6:30 pm.
- “Sharing Your Faith”: People are often scared or unsure of how to share the message of Jesus with people who are not yet followers of Jesus. In this class, you will learn an easy and memorable way to share your faith. “Sharing Your Faith” is on the fourth Wednesday evening of January, March, May, July, September, and November in room 112 at 6:30 pm.