“We’re grateful and excited to be offering in-person and online services for you and our community! If you do not have a church home, we hope you will come and visit us. If you are a part of our church family, please know how much we appreciate you. Whoever you are, the information below will hopefully help you understand more about our services and the best practices we are using to ensure a safe environment when we meet.” – Pastor Ross Shelton
What and when are the services?
- 8:30am: Traditional Service (all ages): childcare provided in the Nursery: Live streamed on our Facebook and Vimeo pages
- 11:00 am: Contemporary Service (all ages): childcare provided in the Nursery: Live streamed on our Facebook and Vimeo pages
- High-Risk Individuals: If you have any health concerns, we recommend you stay home and watch the online service. If you do not have internet access, you can listen to the sermon from the previous week at 10:00 am on Sunday mornings on KWHI 1280 AM.
- Masks: We encourage people to wear a mask, but they are not required for entrance. We have masks available at the Guest Welcome Table.
- Hand Sanitizer: We have hand sanitizer available at our entrances/exits.
- No Hand-to-Hand Items: No items will be passed between attendees, including bulletins, printed materials, and offering plates (giving boxes are available at each of the entrances/exits.)
- Sanitizing: We will clean and disinfect the Sanctuary (pews, bathrooms, handles, etc.) between services.
Thank you, again, for learning about our worship services! If you want more information about our church, you can click on the following link: http://fbc-brenham.org/next-step/.