“We’re grateful and excited to be offering in-person and online services for you and our community! If you do not have a church home, we hope you will come and visit us. If you are a part of our church family, please know how much we appreciate you. Whoever you are, the information below will hopefully help you understand more about our services and the best practices we are using to ensure a safe environment when we meet.” – Pastor Ross Shelton
What and when are the services?
- 8:00 am: Traditional Service for Ages 65+ Attendees Only
- 9:45 am: Traditional Service (all ages)
- 10:00 am: Online Worship Service: Uploaded at the following places:
- 11:30 am: Contemporary Service (all ages): childcare provided in the Nursery
In accordance with the guidelines in the Open Texas Checklist for Churches/Places of Worship provided by Governor Abbott, we utilize the following best practices:
- Practice Social Distancing: We provide space for people to properly practice social distancing. We provide this in the following ways:
- Every other row is left empty and marked off.
- We ask members of the same household to sit together. Everyone else should practice social distancing when seated.
- We are providing an additional third morning worship service.
- High-Risk Individuals: While an ages 65+ services only service is provided, per guidelines provided by Office of the Attorney General and Office of the Governor, if you are at-risk or have any health concerns, we recommend you stay home and watch the online service. If you do not have internet access, you can listen to the sermon from the previous week at 10:00 am on Sunday mornings on KWHI 1280 AM.
- Masks: We encourage people to wear a mask, but they are not required for entrance. We have masks available at the Guest Welcome Table.
- Hand Sanitizer: We have hand sanitizer available at our entrances/exits.
- No Hand-to-Hand Items: No items will be passed between attendees, including bulletins, printed materials, and offering plates (giving boxes are available at each of the entrances/exits.)
- Sanitization: We will clean and disinfect the Sanctuary (pews, bathrooms, handles, etc.) between services.
Thank you, again, for learning about our worship services! If you want more information about our church, you can click on the following link: http://fbc-brenham.org/next-step/.